What We Do
The Board of Health addresses conditions that may be detrimental to public health and promotes health practices that enhance the community. For additional information, contact a health officers at (717) 291-4714 or (717) 291-4774.
For assistance required for accessibility to this facility, please contact a code staff member prior to the meeting date.
- Does the establishment know when you are coming to preform a health inspection?
- How often do you health inspect an establishment?
- What are some problems you might find in a food establishment during a health inspection?
- What do you inspect during a health inspection?
- What happens when you get a complaint about a restaurant or a store?
- What if I see a health problem at a restaurant or food store in Lancaster City?
- What is the Food Safety Certification requirement?
- Who regulates Tattoo Businesses for health?